Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anthro - May

Since I haven't been to Anthro for a while, I figured I'd drop in for a quick look-see, as I happened to be in the area. I can't resist a pencil skirt, so I had to try on the Vertical Garden Pencil Skirt sizes 2 & 4, my skirt sizes most of the time at Anthropologie. It's cotton & spandex, with a blue spandex lining. Both sizes fit very similarly. I liked this skirt quite a bit.

(another stripes & floral skirt here)

AG Malibu Bermuda Jeans size 28 and 'tidewater.' There is also a version in a lighter colour called '7 Year.' This is my denim size in AG & Pilcro denim pants. I loved the shorts a lot. The striped popover is style 27292291, I believe, and size S and 'sky' colour, but I cannot find it on the website. It has thin white vertical stripes and loved it! Shown belted with the Reflected Buckle Belt size M in the second photo.

AG Malibu Bermuda Jeans (similar here, here, here)
Striped Chambray Popover (similar here)
Reflected Buckle Belt

Lastly, Anthropologie Printmaker Blouse size 2 and 'blue motif.' This one has prints of colourful animals, the 'orange' one has prints of hats, and the 'yellow' one has prints of birds wearing hats. Size 2 is my size in Anthro tops most of the time. The top is an airy rayon and I liked it as well.


What else I'm liking at Anthro right now:


How about you? What's on your Anthro wishlist? Please share.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.