Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger

Last night I stopped at the mall near work. Sis sent me on a mission to look for a Tommy Hilfiger tee she has seen and liked a lot. As you may remember, she lives in Switzerland and prices for the same items there are usually double or more than they are here. I haven't set foot in the TH store for a few months, at least. A few years ago I used to own quite a few clothing pieces from TH. THey were practical for my lifestyle then.

Once in the store, I noticed quite a few 'marine' theme items, among which this Embroidered Critter Polo. I am wearing size S here. Check out the lobsters up close in the second photo. There is also a white version of this polo tee embroidered with pineapples.

 
Embroidered Critter Polo

Next was the Henley Sweater size S, a mix of cotton, nylon and silk. I liked the feel and the colours of this sweaters quite a bit and would be great for summer evenings.

 Henley Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Paisley Skirt (similar here, here)

The Short Sleeve Eyelet Dress size 4 is all cotton, lined and would also be great for the summer. It's short for me at 5'6", unfortunately.


Other TH pieces I like this summer:



6 comments:

  1. I used to shop TH quite a bit but haven't been by to check out the latest. The embroidered lobsters are very detailed. I like the sailor skirt and the field jacket. I guess a visit to TH is in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, xoxo! Hope you find something nice there.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful collections.I really loving your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff, I especially like the henley sweater on you. I guess I'm a little too literal, the claws on the lobster scare me. ;) I remember years ago when J.Crew had a bunch of stuff with pinapples on them, including flip flops. That reminds me, I'll have to dig them out. The three quarter sleeve stipe top reminds me of J.Crew's merino tippi sweater in pop art dot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiffany rose! I liked it too. Hope you find your flip flops.... They are cute, I'm certain.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.