Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring (V)

After what seemed like a very long time, my Pink Tweed Jacket finally arrived. Since the weather co-operated, I was able to take a few photos. A few is more like 25-30, until I got a good enough one, since I have a small, unsophisticated camera. 

I love this jacket and hope to wear it through spring and summer too. For those who haven't seen it in real life, be aware that the neon trim is quite bright. You have seen me try on the Peony Tee here before. The Cafe Capris (on super sale right now) were a purchase on my last trip South. The store had them priced at $39.99 and 30% also applied on top of the sale price. The Seville Espadrille Wedges are a purchase made late last summer, but I see they are brought back again this year. A new addition to the JC espadrille line is the pair in Chambray. J. Crew's version is a bit pricey at full price, but you can get a much more reasonable option from Torrid or Toms.

Peony Tee (more flower graphics tees here, here, here)
Pink Tweed Jacket (similar here, here, here, here, here)
Cafe Capri (similar here, here, here, here, here)
Floral Crystal Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

SPRINGBEST 25% off (or CARDSTYLE  30% off for JC card holders) sale continues through May 3 at J. Crew. I visited the local store last weekend and will have some reviews later this week. Did you take advantage of this promo? If so, please share!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great start of the week, everyone!



18 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a lovely look, my clothes are all black or white I am so bored of them all and craving colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tabs! Let's go shopping then. :D

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! The colors go together so well. I love the vibrancy of the Cafe Capris. Everything looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, life as a cat! Can I say again how much I love your avatar?

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous so lours! I love the pink jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jacket on you! I hear you on the camera! I am forced in the bathroom for my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! My bathroom is way too small for that.:)

      Delete
  5. You look so fresh and lovely. I guess thirty was the magic number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Blue Booby! I got lucky. 30 is a low number. LOVE your avatar too! So cute!

      Delete
  6. Those trousers are such a pretty cut. How funny just read a novel about a girl with two mothers and somehow she knew one was more chic because she wore red with nude coloured shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great spring look! Wonderful to see how you worked old/new JC pieces together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CC! Nice to see you around.

      Delete
  8. That is such a lovely outfit, made even better by the lush green backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jude musings! The green drop behind is the reason I chose this place. It's in the city's green belt, so it can never be developed.

      Delete
  9. Great blazer! I love the bright pink trim!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.