Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring (IV)

Last weekend I scored the Cafe Capri in Dots on super sale. Since the Collared Eyelet Tee is still on its way, I may wear the combo below with the Daisylace Three-Quarter Sleeve Tee or a plain white tee instead. And since the sun is getting stronger every day, it's a good time to get that fresh tube of sunscreen. I use Clinique City Block SPF40, but there are many others you can choose from.

Spring (IV)

Malta Midheel Sandals (similar here, here, here) 
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here) 
Frog Clasp Bracelet (similar here, here) 
Jo Malone Redcurrant & Cream (here, here, here) 
Clinique City Block SPF40 (here, here, here

Do not forget about the SPRINGBEST sale at JC which will give you 25% off your purchase through April 28. Or use your JC card and code CARDSTYLE for 30% off.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and hope your week is off to a good start! 

6 comments:

  1. I hope spring has arrived there Rose. I love a % off promo for full price items so I will be knocking down J.Crew's door after work today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is definitely here, allergies and all. Hope you find something you like, xoxo. Let us know.

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit. I may have to copy this look. Have the cardigan, bracelet and a similar pair of dot crops from target last summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shopping Celle! Great! I'm honoured. :)

      Delete
  3. Love your stripes with the dots - so incredibly cute! And love those camel shoes - I have a slightly higher version from Banana republic and they've been great with everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! I have higher ones for days when I am more brave too. :D

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.