Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring (III)

The Spearmint Tweed Jacket was on super sale at the B&M store this past weekend. Currently it appears to be sold out on the website, but watch for pop-backs. Please also see my previous post about this jacket here. Since I don't own any green in my closet (other than the little in the tartan shirt), I figured I should work this colour into my wardrobe. I plan on wearing with the Midnight Floral Tee I got earlier this year, among others.


Spring (III)


Wide Braided Belt (similar here, here, here)
Malta Midheel Sandals (similar here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
Frog Clasp Bracelet (more frog bracelets here, here)

Starting tomorrow, code SUNNYDAYS will get you 25% off tees, shorts and swimwear at J. Crew through April 14, just in time for the warm weather.

Over here it's raining almost every day now, but at least the temperature is quite warm. That means no more gloves when going out for walks. 

As always, thank you for dropping by my blog and hope your week is off to a good start!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a pretty look for spring- I love the spearmint with navy and a touch of floral. We finally got temps warm enough for rain today- hopefully that means we're through with winter finally...grrr...

    I can handle a misty month of April if it brings with it some springy flowers and green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I think this colour would look great on you! We have both: rain and flowers. Allergy season is here! :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors, you'll look so pretty in this outfit. Come visit, we're having gorgeous weather, definitely no gloves are needed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose. I forgot where you live. I might just take you up on that.

      Delete
  3. I picked it up on super sale, too, Rose! It's a lovely color - glad you were able to get it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.