Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Micro-Tweed Jacket In Navy

While waiting for those warm temperatures, I am still resorting to my wool skirts and sweaters. I said a while back that I could probably live in wool ten months of the year, and I was right. :) I mixed it up the other day when I wore the spring-like Micro-Tweed Jacket in Navy with my Merino Pencil Skirt from a couple of winters ago. The top was a similar crochet lace top I got from Joe Fresh at the Superstore for $19 (and that was full price).
  
Micro-Tweed Jacket in Navy (II)

Merino Pencil Skirt (similar here, here)
Leopard Print Patent Valentina Pumps (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (similar here, here, here)
Looking Glass Memento Charm (similar here, here)
Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Redcurrant & Creme Cologne (get it here, here, here, here)

By the way, Joe Fresh is opening another store in the Lower Mainland, in North Vancouver, so stay tuned. This would be the second store around these parts, not counting the clothing departments of all the Superstores.

I will try to take a photo if the weather decides to collaborate. Thank you for dropping by and have a great Thursday, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the micro tweed jacket, but for some reason I haven't worn it yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, injanuity! I was getting quite tired of sweaters already. :)

      Delete
  2. Really like this outfit! It is such a cute and versatile jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Keep reading about this Joe Fresh on blogs - can't believe how inexpensive their clothing is. That Coach Hobo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Sulky Kitty! I have worn it to death. If you have the chance, check it out. Half of it is not that great, but you can find some great pieces there, like I did last year: patent pumps with leather soles for less than $20 on sale.

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I have the micro-tweed jacket and haven't worn it much yet but have tons of styling ideas for it! It's a great jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! Can't wait to see some of your ideas!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.