Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Madewell - April

xoxo's post today on the latest Madewell acquisitions reminded me that I forgot about some photos I took at Madewell a while ago. The Meadowlace Tee was one of my favourites in the previous Madewell roll-out, and here I am trying size S on. As you can see, this top is quite boxy. The lace is all cotton and looks very pretty up close. Despite the lining, the top is a bit sheer.

Meadowlace Tee (similar here, here) 

Next was the Silk Boyshirt in Pansy size S. Loved the pretty pansy print on silk, but this top is sheer, so be aware of that. 


Another top, this time the Collarless Silk Blouse size S and 'modern orange.' I loved the flowy silk and the colour of this top.


Lastly, Ankle Strap Mini Wedge size 8. I forgot the name of the colour, and this particular one is no longer showing on the website. The new colours for spring are 'stonewall,' 'violet haze' and 'peacock feather.' These shoes fit TTS on my size 8M feet. I loved the short wedge on them, as they are more comfortable to walk in than in the Skimmers.


Madewell is currently offering free shipping on $50+ orders. Lots of likes on their website, among which are:


What's on your Madewell wishlist? Please share! 

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love Rose. I ordered the See by Chloe linen pants. I will be near a Madewell on my US business trip next week so I'm excited to visit in person. I don't have a wishlist yet but I'll spend some time on the site this week so I'm sure there will be a few things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, xoxo!

      Can't wait to see your review and to visit MW soon as well!

      Delete
  2. thank you for the reviews! love the flats.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rose - heads up, tons of new markdowns at JC. Clover tweed was 57.99 before the 40%! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.