Wednesday, April 24, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

The new roll-out is already in stores and I've had the chance to see some of the pieces in person last weekend. And this morning they have also appeared on the website. As usual, I liked quite a few items from the new stock, among them the Bucket Bag. This bag reminds me of classic Coach bags and of one I had from Liz Claiborne many moons ago and which I wore to death. I like the new colour for the summer a lot:

Bucket Bag (similar here, here)

Also nice is the Sea Bags Medium Tote in navy:


Marina Mini-Wedge Espadrilles are great for those who cannot wear a higher wedge or heel:


And for those who would like more height, the Wessley Wedges, which look similar to previous years' wedges:

Wessley Wedges (similar here, here, here)

Swoop Dress in 'tropical guava' looks adorable. I wish it were long enough for me:

Swoop Dress (similar here, here, here

Apron Dress in Eyelet looks great in both colours and is long enough for taller gals. 

Apron Dress in Eyelet
(similar in white here, here, here)
(similar in black here, here, here)

Twist-Front Dress in Linen would look equally great for office-wear or for a summer wedding:


Cafe Capri in Neon-Tipped Seersucker in 'red currant' look llike a nice change from the previous years' colours:


Stitchwork Stripe Top in both colours. I checked these in person last weekend and loved them. I keep telling myself I am done with stripes, but it seems that's a big lie.


Embroidered Widlflower Top was quite interesting looking as well. I loved the small embroidery all over the front and sleeves:


I liked the colour of the Fleece Three-Quarter Sleeve Tee so I had a closer look. Yep, it's a sweatshirt all right:


Linen Eyelet Top comes in three pretty colours for the summer. I will have to check out the 'tea rose' version.


I received a preview of the Jeweled Medallion Sweater last week and liked it instantly. 

Jeweled Medallion Sweater

These are most of the new things I like. Which ones are yours?

Don't forget about the SPRINGBEST (for 25% off) or CARDSTYLE (30% off) offers through April 28. Today JC is also offering free shipping as well, so it's a good time to buy if you only had a small shopping list.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. The bucket bag is very Rose. ;) I'm curious to see the swoop dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the linen eyelet top is really pretty- I'm loving this top style this spring! And also suddenly obsessed with corals and papayas- where did that come from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Sarah. That's the opposite of the greens you like usually, isn't it? I believe corals and papaya would suit you very well.

      Delete
  3. The Swoop Dress comes in a Tall online! That extra length should make it long enough for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it might work. I should see about the measurements.

      Delete
  4. My absolute favorite thing of the rollout was the Merino Tippi in Graphic Floral...even brought it home with me. Loved it that much! =) Great picks!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be a favourite with many - it's very pretty. Enjoy! Thanks, Jenni!

      Delete
  5. The current promo was too hard to resist, ordered the Stitchwork Stripe and Embroidered Wildflower tops. I absolutely love embroidered details and don't see it all that often.
    It's always fun to see your picks. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like both. I did. :) Thanks for dropping by, maryeb!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.