Thursday, April 25, 2013

J. Crew Factory - April (II)

A trip to Seattle always includes a stopover at the JCF store as well. Right at the entrance the factory version of the Raj Paisley Skirt from last year, the Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton. I am wearing size 2 here in the 'poppy grove' colourway. The other one is the factory iteration of the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral which I got last year. The cute tee is the Factory Metallic Seahorse Graphic Tee in size S, my normal tee size. The shoes are the factory version of the Mona Pumps. They are called Paulina Pumps and they fit similarly to the Monas, which are usually half size larger for me.

 
Paulina Pumps (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Factory Pencil Skirt in Seersucker also size 2. This fits the same as the one from last year, if I remember correctly.What I do not recall is whether last year's version had an exposed zipper. Since this is a casual skirt, it doesn't bother me at all, but some ladies might not like it.

      

And lastly, the Factory Stripe Boatneck Tee in 'navy ivory.' It also comes in 'dazzling sun,' 'maraschino cherry,' and 'chalkboard.' I liked this tee a lot in my usual size S.


What else I'm liking at the factory store right now:


On my last trip there I also noticed they have a version of the Edie purse, but I forgot the style number and I don't see it on the website yet.

As some of you may be aware already, the Factory stores are starting a 50% off storewide tomorrow through Sunday. If you have a store nearby, it might be worthwhile to check it out.


13 comments:

  1. The stripe tee is cute. It's nice to see the raj paisley at the J'Crewlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gigi. Yes, nice to revisit old patterns. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reviews, Rose. I'll have to check out the Crewlet soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - Finally wearing the micro tweed jacket today! :)

      Delete
    2. Hope you have a good visit. Glad you remembered. :)

      Delete
  3. The seahorse tee is cute. I actually like the Factory tees better than the Retail ones, they seem sturdier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks really cute. I passed on the Raj pencil, even though I loved the print. I'm tempted to try the Factory version. I haven't gotten anything from the Factory. How do you like their items compared to regular JC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryeb. I like the factory stuff more each time I visit. The quality is much better than a couple of years ago, for sure. And I have always liked their cotton tees, as they seem to last a long time. The skirts tend to be a bit shorter, but not by a whole lot (at least this year), and they are not lined, so be aware of that.

      Delete
  5. I guess I've never realised you have blonde hair and it's long!!! Why haven't I realised that? Do you always have it pulled back in photos?I love seahorses andI love the striped boatneck t on you..the neckline and the big stripe of blue on the edges is perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Too funny! Yes, usually it's tied back when I take the photos. I had a couple of inches chopped off right before that photo. :D Thanks very much!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for all of the reviews. I have been eying the Raj Paisley skirt because I missed out on that print last year at the regular J. Crew. It looks great on you, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Katie D! Glad you are able to get it. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I like the seersucker skirt- and actually feel like the exposed zipper gives it a bit more oomph! No factory stores even remotely near me though!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.