Monday, April 1, 2013

Gap Sweatshirt Dress

This past weekend I browsed through the Gap to check out the Sweatshirt Dress. The store only had sizes XS and M. The dress is all cotton and comes in 3 colours: 'neon pink,' 'heather gray' and 'navy.' Size XS was quite fitted, and figured it might still shrink if washed/dried, so I tried M. Size M is a bit too loose for my taste, even if it's intended to be worn around the house.

  Sweatshirt Dress (similar here, here, here) 

Finally, a helpful SA located a size S in another store. The dress is still on sale in stores for 20% off or online for 40% off, so a good buy. I'm planning on wearing this with a pair of leggings, such as the DKNY Smoothies (also here or here). I found them at the outlet for $18 minus 30%, so a pretty good deal.


Also at the Gap I noticed the cute Striped Twill Zip Jacket size 4. This is my regular size in Gap jackets and I loved it. There is a front zipper, as well as pocket and sleeve ones as well.


Please also see my review of the Printed Sateen Shirtdress here

Thank you for reading and hope your week is off to a good start!

19 comments:

  1. That's a very cute sweatshirt - I quite like the slouchy fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, that would be perfect for me, I live in one pair of old grey sweats at home, this could be my spring summer version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to give my Lululemon pants a break too. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Rose
    I always look forward to your Gap reviews! The dress is cute I have to try it on, and as for the jacket I own that!! I love it, purchased during the last friends and family gap sale. I hope you grabbed that one you will love it! Have a great day!! MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great jacket, MB! I think you will like the dress as well!

      Delete
  4. Great dress! The pink is perfect for you. I have similar from Lacoste, which you can see HERE. I lived in that dress last summer. It's an excellent casual style, just throw it on and you're ready for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a sucker for pink, as you know. :) Yes, I remember that post. Agree, it's a great dress.

      Delete
  5. I got the pink sweatshirt dress a while ago, and I have almost exclusively worn it with a button up underneath--it looks so cute!!! Heads up, the pink dye did rub onto my undershirt the first time I wore it, but not since I washed it. I can't wait to wear it out in a more casual way, sans button up. It's a great color, isn't it??

    Taylor
    Two Wheelers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I will launder it before wearing it.

      Delete
  6. I am in love with that particular pink, would look lovely with brown too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! It definitely would go well with brown too.

      Delete
  7. I love the dress - off to check off the Gap - thanks for the review, Rose! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, injanuity! Hope you like it on as well!

      Delete
  8. That sweatshirt dress is a great find, I'm to have a looksee too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love it too, jude musings!

      Delete
  9. The pink sweatshirt dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.