Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gap - April

Last weekend I managed a quick trip to the Gap as well to check out some of the items I picked out in my previous new arrivals posts. One of them was the Eyelet Shirt size S. Usually I wear S in tops at the Gap, but this one is too big on me. There wasn't one in white in XS, but I did manage to try a pink one in that size. The top is all cotton and comes with a white cami underneath. If you like eyelet, the Gap also has an Eyelet Popover Shirt.

Slim Cropped Pants size 4 in 'twinkle blue' colour. This is my usual Gap pant size. I loved these pants. They are 98% cotton and 2% spandex for a perfect fit. This colour is already on sale for $39.99 on the website, and code GAPSTYLE will get you another 25% off for a limited time. The flats are the Printed Pointy Flats size 8 and 'new vermillion.' This is my normal shoe size at the Gap. I found them extremely comfortable to wear. If you look closely, they have polka dots printed on them.

Eyelet Shirt (similar here, here, here) 

Here's the same Eyelet Shirt size XS and 'neon pink.' This colour is already on sale. Still a bit large on me, but a much better fit than the S.

 Eyelet Shirt (similar here, here)

Looking for that perfect white shirt, I found the Gap's Perfect Oxford Shirt size S fits me the best. Even with a padded bra, there was no gaping in the chest area. The fabric is quite substantial too, and it's all cotton and machine washable.


Lastly for now, the Marled Stripe Sweater in size XS and 'navy.' I confess I wouldn't usually go for something like this, but I liked the feel of the knit (it's all cotton) and the irregular stripes through it. I was pleasantly surprised once I had it on.


I have a few more photos for a future post. Like I said above, use code GAPSTYLE for 25% off your purchase for a limited time. Check stores as well, as they usually have better sales, more often.

Have you been to the Gap lately? What treasure did you find? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!



 

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not yet, but I'm thinking about it... :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Blue Booby - you should get those blue pants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Gap last week to see if they had a pair of printed khaki pants that I saw on the website. Sadly, they didn't have the one I wanted but there were so many awesome colors to choose from.
    I agree with the others that the blue pants are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I ask them to check other stores' inventories to locate items. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I'm really loving Gap these days! The eyelet shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.