Saturday, April 27, 2013

Diane von Furstenberg ♥ GapKids

A few days ago I got an e-mail from the Gap alerting me of this new line at GapKids. It was good timing, since I have been looking for a birthday gift for my friend's toddler. I have always liked the kids' line at the Gap, but the DVF addition is fresh and fun. An example is the Diane von Furstenberg ♥ GapKids Asymmetrical Tank Dress which comes in 2 different patterns:

or how about one of the 5 Graphic Ts?


There are also quite a few baby items as well. Have you checked GapKids lately? What did you think of this new DVF line?

The Gap is having a 40% off sale items through midnight tonight with code GAPSALE.

The day started with sunshine and now has turned to rain. Hope yours is better. Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE DVF and I love Gap Kids. I was so excited to see the email. They don't have a lot of options for babies, unfortunately. But the prints are adorable!!! WIsh they had more partnerships like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the prints are a lot of fun. Maybe the line will expand to include more baby stuff.

      Delete
  2. That graphic tee is beyond adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.