Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring

A couple of great buys while I was in San Francisco last week are in the PV set below. One is the Shoe-Sketch Scarf from J. Crew, which was on super sale in the store.

The other purchase was the Striped Jersey Pencil Skirt from Old Navy. The fabric is sturdy and similar to the Madewell Striped Downtown Skirt I blogged about earlier, except this one is made of 87% cotton and 13% spandex. Also, it is a bit longer, as it hits me mid-knee. It is currently on sale for $18 minus 30% with code SPRINGAIR through March 5.


Spring
Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here, here)
Booker Booties (similar here, here) 
Coach Parker Hobo (similar here, here)

I will try to take a photo of this outfit tomorrow and hopefully I will catch some daylight to do so. In the meantime, thank you for dropping by and have a great start of the week, everyone!

Here's a view from Tarantino's in San Francisco, where I had lunch last Monday:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.