Thursday, March 7, 2013

Office Wear

I love my Blythe Blouse in 'burnished rose' I got during the Christmas clearance sales. Here I am wearing it with the Snakeprint Skirt I got last summer and my newest accessory, the Jo Malone Lip Conditioner I wrote about in my previous post. The shoes are Joe Fresh and I got them a couple of seasons ago also on clearance.

The skirt was paired with this exact blouse on the product page for the skirt, while the cardigan was paired with the skirt on the cardigan product page. I combined them into one.Edit: I changed the shoes at the last moment because the pumps have too much yellow in them and I found the Biella Pumps were a better match.


Office Wear

 
 Blythe Blouse in Silk (similar here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snake Print (similar here, here)
Tipped Merino Cardigan (similar here, here, here)
Patent Leather Pumps (similar here, here, here)
Wide Braided Belt (similar here, here)
Jo Malone Lip Conditioner (here, here, here)

Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend, everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Now why didn't I find that blouse when I was going crazy trying to find something to wear with the ssssnakesssskin skirt?!? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you couldn't fine one, WFF! Our store had plenty! Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.