Thursday, March 14, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

As always, Madewell doesn't disappoint. I like quite a few pieces from the new roll-out. I wish they would hurry up and open a store in Vancouver soon.

Meadowlace Tee in both 'white' and 'jester yellow' would be a lovely addition to my tee collection.


Tiered Lace Top in 'bone' colour.

Tiered Lace Top (similar here, here, here)


Mix-Stripe Sweater is cotton/wool. I have the hoodie in red stripes from last year in a similar pattern but with thinner stripes and it looks flattering on.

Mix-Stripe Sweater

Studio Sweater in Pansy. This is the second pansy motif at Madewell this spring (see the tee here)

Sessun Daiichi Sweater is all cotton and has a pretty colourful collar as well as open-knit sleeves.

Sessun Daiichi Sweater

Some pants to go with the above sweater, the Reade Pants in Citrus Dot. I think these are from previous rollout, but am not completely sure.

Reade Pants in Citrus Dot

The Essex Tote, or the Essex Tote in Colorblock would be perfect for the summer:

Essex Tote in Colorblock

As always, there is at least a scarf or two that I love at Madewell, and the Sungarden Scarf is no exception. In cotton and silk and lovely colours for the spring, I suspect it will sell out quickly.

Sungarden Scarf

These are a few of my favourites at Madewell, currently? What are yours?

Have a great end of the week, and do not forget to enter my Spring 2013 Giveaway for a lovely J. Crew bracelet and a Madewell scarf!

Also today, you can check out my post at Effortless Anthropologie, where I wrote a short review post for Roxy's readers while she is away on vacation.


4 comments:

  1. This has made me want to pop into Madewell next week when I do a pre-birthday lunch.I keep forgetting about that store Love the green and sludgy sweater and that yellow top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jody! Hope you find something you like in there. I know I always do.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.