Wednesday, March 20, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals have been in J. Crew stores for a while, and today they have finally showed up on the website. There is a fair amount of stripes again, as well as lovely brights for spring.

The Greta Dress is my favourite pick from the new arrivals as it's the kind of dress that suits my body type, but it's way out of my price range. I have asked for the measurements for size 2, 4 & 6, if anyone is interested.


Silk Top in Shoe Sketch has the same cute print as the Shoe-Sketch Scarf  I got last month. There is also a silk skirt in this same print as well.

Silk Top in Shoe Sketch

Collection Seed Bead Tank is all cotton and has tiny beads sewn on. I'd really like to see this one in person.

Collection Seed Bead Tank

Short-Sleeve Chambray Shirt was in the store last week already. It has been so popular, none were left in smaller sizes for me to try on. Not surprisingly, since it is a cotton/linen mix and is a beautiful colour chambray.

 Short-Sleeve Chambray Shirt 


Eyelet-Front Sweatshirt is also a favourite as well. I have already tried it on and will have photos later on. I sized down to an XS in it.

Eyelet-Front Sweatshirt

Collection Featherweight Cashmere in Multistripe has some fun bright stripes on what appears to be a grey background.

Collection Featherweight Cashmere in Multistripe

Biennial Cutout Hobo seems to be a similar colour as the Exhibition Tote I found on eBay a couple of summers ago. Love the cutout pattern on this! I suspect this will sell quickly.

These are my picks for now. What are yours?

Code LOVEJCREW will get you 25% off sitewide plus free shipping on $150+ orders until March 25. Use code CARDMEMBER if you are a card holder or applying to get one and you will get 30% off your order. Don't forget Ebates, which is 6% right now for JC purchases.

Happy shopping, and hope you have a great end of the week!


11 comments:

  1. I really like the short sleeve denim shirt, it would be perfect for our summer, I'm just coming out of hibernation and starting to think abut clothes again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Tabs, even though it's been cold in the past couple of days.

      Delete
  2. The cutout pattern purse is quite lovely. I can never carry straw or wicker bags because they remind me of fishing creel but this has the same sort of open feel in a much nicer material.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never warmed up to wicker either. I have noticed quite a few totes with cutout pattern in Winners lately, all coming from Italy and made of very nice leather.

      Delete
  3. I like the cashmere stripes, and the chambray shirt is lovely, although I would prefer longer 3/4 sleeves.
    The Greta dress is lovely. If I had a more glamourous lifestyle I would consider it. Isn't that one of the items with the odd 'mom' copywriting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would consider the dress if I could afford it, period. :D

      Delete
  4. I like Biennial C Hobo's hand bag, its so cool. Short sleeves shirts OMG fabulous i loved it. Fabric seems so comfortable and nice
    Moddeals discount code

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. Hi Rose, yeah definitely its pretty :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.