Monday, March 11, 2013

J. Crew - March

Jeweled Sweatshirt size S (left) and size M (right) is a beautiful, sturdy cotton, similar to the Port of Call sweatshirt. I missed out on the grey one from last year, and since I already have a navy sweatshirt, I decided to go for the white in size S. The main difference you can see is the neckline, which is lower on the navy. The white is also just a little bit shorter and the arms tighter. The skirt is the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Pinwheel Eyelet size 2, or the size I take usually in pencil skirts at JC. It's quite sturdy and would be very nice in the summer in the 'neon rose' colour.

Jeweled Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Crystal Necklace Sweater size S. No need to accessorize with a necklace when you wear this. It is merino wool in a 14 gauge knit, or similar to the Tippis.
Crystal Necklace Sweater (similar colours here, here)

Tipped Boy Shirt size 4. For reference, I take size 2 in the Blythe, and size 4 in the boyfriend shirts, but this one is still too tight across the chest, so I would probably size up to a 6. It's a beautiful silk, and I like the white/black version as well too.
 Tipped Boy Shirt (similar here)

Biella Tassel Loafers size 8 fits TTS and are comfortable on my size 8M foot. The colours are a bit more lively in real life than you see here and I liked both colourways (the other ones are navy with neon pink).


Code GOODNEWS will get you 30% off at J. Crew now through March 15. Were you able to find something nice in the sale section? Please share!

Hope your week is off to a good start and don't forget to enter my Spring 2013 giveaway.


16 comments:

  1. Those loafers are so cute. I am a dedicated loafer collector with limited shoe closet space. Oh the conundrums I face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You are funny! Hope you get them. They are very comfortable and cute.

      Delete
  2. Love the sweatshirts in both colours, and the loafers are very nice! Did you get them?
    The skirt looks as if it would be a great wardrobe staple too.

    I ordered a sweater for my husband and navy blue Minnies for myself with the 30% off.
    I'm now on a total spending ban until May!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get the loafers since I prefer a bit of a heel on my shoes. The skirt is great, I agree.

      You will love the Minnies, I'm sure. :)

      Delete
  3. Put something sparkly on a garment and I'm done. I love both colors too and sigh, both will be on my list.

    Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh is right. I can't justify the navy as well. :D

      Delete
  4. The necklace sweater looks pretty on you. I like that jeweled sweatshirt. Navy is my favorite. Thanks for sharing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gigi! I loved the navy as well, but I already have a navy one. YW!

      Delete
  5. I love that jeweled sweatshirt SO much - I'm hoping it will go down in price at some point! Do you usually take a S or M? I usually take a L and am wondering how it would fit.

    Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually take size S, but this one is quite fitted for a sweatshirt, so be aware of that.

      Delete
  6. Rose
    Love the jeweled sweatshirt. I tried on both as well, love the white that is my first choice!! Looks great on you!! Thanks for sharing your pics, enjoy your sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it too! :) Did you get it?

      Delete
  7. I love the jeweled sweatshirt specially in white! Oh boy, I should not buy anything anymore, but I could not resist this "goodnews" promo and I emailed my VPS after the micro tweed jacket in navy, so cute on you and Ina, hopefully it can fit me well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Andrea! I sent my VPS a similar email yesterday, pink tweed tee included for the steal price. I'm certain it will look cute on you!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.