Monday, March 4, 2013

J. Crew Florals

Floral graphics seem to be quite rare this season, other than the Liberty prints, of course. I tried two of the  floral tees currently available, and loved them both. The first one is the Midnight Floral Tee. I am wearing size S, my usual size. I can say that it looks much better in real life than in all the photos. The pants are the Sailor Pants (size 2, TTS). They are very comfortable to wear and also come in 'vivid orange.' I will have a better photo of these later on.

Sailor Pants (similar here, here)

The second floral is the newest arrival is the Peony Tee, size XS. This tee fits larger than the previous one and it is also slightly more sheer, but I love them both.
 
 Peony Tee (similar here)

Collection Silk Panel Peony Sweatshirt size S, or my regular sweater/sweatshirt size. This one fitted a bit large, so I might try sizing down in it. The fabric felt a bit stiff, but I would hope a good wash/dry cycle would solve that. There is no reason not to, since it is cotton. I liked the design on the silk panel a lot. Currently it is sold out online, so if you want one, call a store. I saw a few downtown San Francisco.


That's my three florals for now. Hope you liked at least one of them...  I know I did. Just as I am writing this I got an e-mail from JC telling me the tees are on their way. With the 20% off secret sale offer, I will be able to enjoy them sooner rather than at the end of the season. If they ever make it there, that is.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and thanks for dropping by!


7 comments:

  1. They all look lovely on you, Rose!
    I think my favourite is the sweatshirt; it looks so fresh!
    Thanks for your review. I'm not buying tees at the moment as I'm still waiting to see how the pop art dot tee fits, if it ever arrives!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, Ruth! I might try to see a smaller size.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reviews Rose!
    I ordered the peony tee in the xs and i am usually one size down from what you wear.Now i am scared its too big:(
    It probably will be delivered thursday,so i will see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these reviews. I sized down on the peony sweatshirt to an xs and found it was too small across the bust, even though I am not busty, (34c) and a bit tight in the arms. Maybe it was missized because that s looks plenty big on you and I generally wear about the same size as you. Now they are sold out and i so wish I had ordered 2 sizes to try. I hope this pops back so I can get the size I need. A promo on it would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are able to get the right size, Shopping Celle!

      Delete
  4. The midnight tee looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.