Monday, March 25, 2013

J. Crew Factory - March

On my last trip to Seattle I also stopped at the outlet store. I had seen the Factory Tailored Boy Blazer in Herringbone on the website, but this jacket has to be seen in person. The fabric is really nice quality linen and the lining is acetate. I liked the pink (as usual), but both the 'aged driftwood' (a warm grey) and the 'casablanca blue' are just as pretty. The fabric has a nice sheen to it, as CC also pointed out here. I am wearing my regular size 4 jacket here.


Factory Stripe Knit Blazer size S is all cotton jersey and unlined. It's very comfortable, and makes a nice casual summer blazer. Dark stripes are navy.


Factory Crochet Eyelet Tee size S seems to be the same as the Ring-Around Eyelet Top I blogged about last year. It has the same sleeve length and the same keyhole tie closure at the back. I also comes in 'neon rose.' The Limited version is identical to the one on the left photo.

Factory Crochet Eyelet Tee (similar here, here)

Factory Printed Cotton-Silk Classic Buttondown Shirt size S. This is the regular size I take in this type of shirts. The sleeves seem to be really long, for some reason, but that's easy enough to take care of. I loved the light fabric and the medallion print.

New at the Factory store:

Factory intarsia Charley sweater in nautical rope
Factory sweater in allover apple
Factory linen-cotton polka dot popover
Factory pencil skirt in exploded eyelet
Factory stripe leather envelope clutch
Factory perforated leather belt
Factory dotted crystal and stone necklace
Factory patent Edin sandals

Until tomorrow, the Factory store is offering 30% off new arrivals, prices as marked. Code SPRINGTOIT  will give you free shipping. Ebates will also give you 3% back.

Have you shopped at the Factory store lately? Did you find something nice there? Please share!

6 comments:

  1. Rose, apologies, I only use moderation after two days and at the moment I'am getting 25 spam posts every few hours which are flogging some very dodgy things, so from time to time, proper commenters are getting caught up in that, really sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Tabs, I figured what happened after I saw 'approval.' LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow, that eyelet top looks exactly like last years JC top. Is size small your usual size? I missed out last year and might bite on the Factory version.
    Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, maryeb! Yes, S is my usual size.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link love, just updated my post with this post ;) The pink blazer looks great on you, of course that's YOUR colour. And do I see you trying on a shirt, I mean, blouse? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, and thank you as well. When it has so much pattern, I call it a blouse. ;p

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.