Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gap Ladybugs

A few days ago I had the chance to try on the Printed Sateen Shirtdress from the Gap. I am wearing size XS, a size smaller than I normally do. The dress is all cotton and very comfortable to wear, and would look nice with the Distressed Denim Belt in 'cognac,' in my opinion. The jacket is the Destructed Denim Jacket size S, same size as the jacket I got last year from the Gap. 

Printed Sateen Shirtdress (XS)(similar here, here)
Destructed Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here, here)

Same dress in size S. This colourway has a cotton slip underneath, so well done! I get a 'night gown' vibe from it, so I would definitely wear a belt with this version.

Printed Sateen Shirtdress (S)
 Destructed Denim Jacket (similar here, here)

If you like the laddybug print, there is also a Shrunken Boyfriend Printed Shirt you may prefer:


What else I'm liking at the Gap right now:


Have you been to the Gap lately? What did you like there?

Hope you have a great end of the week, and thank you for reading!




6 comments:

  1. I do like it with the denim too. I always get more use out of shirts and tops than shirtdresses, but that's because i don't have a job to get too. Also shirtdresses look great with boots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! I agree, should look great with boots as well.

      Delete
  2. Picked up the green ladybug shirt yesterday after seeing this post and love the print! I will say that Gap's description of it as "shrunken" is a fib... to get the fit as shown in the pic I had to go down a size. Otherwise it is totally a boyfriend-style shirt, a bit boxy. Nice cotton, and will look so cute under the bright green Academy blazer I picked up at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the shirt, cagliari67!

      I agree, they do fit big.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.