Monday, February 18, 2013

Tuxedo

The Tuxedo Pencil Skirt (previously seen here, here and here) is finally making its way to me. By the time I decided to get it, the local store had shipped them all back to the warehouse. Luckily, my online VPS was able to find one for me through the WWFIFY service. The skirt pops back on the website occasionally, so if you like this skirt, I suggest you grab it. It is made from the beautiful wool/silk mix that I love. Here are a few ways I am thinking of wearing it, as early as next week when I will be in San Francisco for meetings. While there, I hope to connect with a friend I made online many years ago but whom I have never met.


Tuxedo


And here are the details of the above:

Outfit 1

Verona Tweed Jacket (similar here, here)
Waterdot Pictureshow Tee (similar here, here)
Kirtley Satchel (similar here, here)
Biella high-Heel Loafers (similar colour here, here)

Outfit 2

Thandie Blazer (similar here, here)
Trompe L'Oeil Silk Blouse (similar here, here)
Ryder Hobo (similar here, here, here)
Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps (similar here, here)

Outfit 3

Drapey Wool MackenzieBlazer (similar here, here)
Blythe Blouse in Silk (similar here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (similar here, here)
Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps (similar here, here)

Earlier this evening I noticed this commercial on tv. Can you spot the Brompton Hobo? :)


Another 40% off sale items is currently offered at J. Crew with code SYLE40. Did you score something you've been hoping to pop back? If so, please share!

Thanks for visiting and I hope your week has started on a positive note!

8 comments:

  1. One and two are my favourites, it's much more versatile than I would have ever thought. I can't wait for bare leg weather to come in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tabs! I think it is too. I have a few more ideas for another round.

      Delete
  2. I love this skirt and wished that I had somewhere to wear it. Maybe one day! Glad you got it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you would - how about next time you go out for lunch with your best friend or with your family? ;)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous all and Loving NUmber one with those shoes. Freezing here and the snow has come to the mountains so may be some time before the bare legs again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody! Freezing? But I'm coming over! I hope it warms up....I'm tired of the winter.

      Delete
  4. What a chic-looking piece. Have a good time next week in SF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Lisa! I will try my best. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.