Thursday, February 21, 2013

J. Crew - February (IV)

Just as I got word of new arrivals in the store, here are some fram the previous roll-out. The Reverse-Jacquard Stripe Popover size S and 'bright seaside' fits TTS and is all cotton. It's a thicker material, like the website says, and very comfortable. Photo on the right side is showing the texture.

Reverse-Jacquard Stripe Popover (similar here, here, here)

Pop-Art Dot Tee has a cute print (inspired by a scarf, apparently). The fabric is linen but it's not scratchy at all, in case you are wondering. See this tee on CC here. The square design gives the impression of a wider upper body, when worn on its own. That wouldn't be a problem for me, since I would wear this under a jacket or a cardigan.

Pop-Art Dot Tee

Loafers are everywhere, it seems, so you'll find some at J. Crew as well. These are the Darby Suede Loafer size 8, my usual shoe size. The colour is 'blush stone,' but these also come in 'blue sea' and 'dusty charcoal.' They seem quite comfortable and I might consider the 'dusty charcoal' ones or a leather pair from Nordstrom.


Cece Leather Ballet Flats size 8, or my regular shoe size, and 'tawny sand.' These fit very comfortably on my feet and the colour is that of my pasty skin, so they blend in perfectly. 

Cece Leather Ballet Flats (similar here, here, here, here)

That's all for now. I have two more days before my trip and I haven't packed anything yet. Knowing me, I would probably do it the night before the trip. I hope to try on some of the new arrivals soon. I know I am ready to see some more spring items.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I just ordered the Pop Art Dot Tee during the last promo. It looks lovely on you! Hopefully it fits me; I ordered the larger of my two sizes, even though I'm pretty small on top, because I wanted the slightly slouchy fit on the model (and I was afraid linen might shrink in the wash).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute! Hope it fits you, Keilexandra!

      Delete
  2. I love pop art tee on you too!
    The green looks really fresh. I've ordered it too, hope it fits/suits me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ruth! Hope you like it!

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the Darby's. I would just be too nervous about the light colored suede. I love the Ceces and I find them to be very comfortable. The tee looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.