Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wools & Dots

For the the past week or so we have had quite a cold spell, so that  means wool cardigans, skirts and dresses. But really, I could live in such clothes ten months of the year around these parts. The other day I wore the Tipped Merino Cardigan with the Merino Pencil Skirt I acquired in the fall of 2011. This skirt got quite a bit of wear, and so have both of my Silky Dot Tees which I got for my birthday last year.

Merino Pencil Skirt (similar here, here)
Tipped Merino Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)
Tommy Hilfiger Sueded Belt (similar here, here, here)
Ryder Hobo (in cabernet, not shown)(similar here, here, here)
Bronson Suede Booties (similar here, here, here)
Acorn Pendant Necklace (here, here, here)
Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)

Right now, code STYLEFIND will get you an additional 30% off and free shipping on $100+ orders at J. Crew through Jan. 20. What I'm liking in the sale section:

Majesty peacoat (IRL photo here)
Trompe l'oeil blouse (similar here)
Blythe blouse in silk

Did you find anything special among the sale items this time around? What did you get? Please share!

Thanks for visiting and have a great end of the week, everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. I've a similar looking cardy , more pinky, and the dots idea is a good one for under it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the top I was suggesting earlier. You would love it! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.