Monday, January 21, 2013

Tweed & Stripes

The Painter Boatneck Tee in Stripe is one of my favourite stripe tees this winter. I am wearing with the Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt I got 2 seasons ago, and that's about as much pattern mixing that I can handle. There is a Factory version of this skirt called Factory Pencil Skirt in Frayed Tweed (IRL photo here). Most of the time I wear this skirt with the Martine booties in 'dusty cedar' seen here, but whenever I want a bit more height I pull out the Biella High-Heel Loafers.

Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Biella High-Heel Loafers (similar here, here, here)
Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)
Memento Letter Charm (similar here, here, here)
 Factory pencil skirt in frayed tweed (IRL photo here)

The sunshine has left us this weekend and we are now covered in thick fog. Temperatures are hovering around zero Celsius, but it feels way colder, even in my puffer I got a couple of winters ago.

And just as I was suspecting, an even bigger sale is going on at J. Crew starting this morning. Code GET40 will get you an additional 40% off sale items through January 29.

A few cuties to consider from the sale section:


 Did you manage to grab something amazing this morning? Please share!

4 comments:

  1. I really love these colour combinations on you!! They are so grand!! I so wish I could wear these colours well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! They are a tad bright for winter, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Great OOTD, love the pinks/corals on you!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.