Sunday, January 6, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals - January

Madewell new arrivals snuck up on the website when I wasn't looking. With so many sales in the last while, it was hard to think of new stock. Here are some of my picks:

Colorstripe Sweater in 'charcoal grey.' There is also a version on a white background called 'heather oyster.' I keep saying I am done with stripes but I guess I am fooling myself, but when I see a cute all cotton or all wool sweater I have to check it out.

Colorstripe Sweater

Something Else Mottled Sweater is all cotton as well. Love the colour and the black specks!

Something Else Mottled Sweater

Tailored Peplum Top in 'brilliant cobalt:'

Tailored Peplum Top

Silk-Front Tee in Colorpoint has a front silk panel over a cotton jersey and two-colour dots. Cute!

Silk-Front Tee in Colorpoint

Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans in Azure Wash is my favourite denim colour. I am mentioning jeans again to remind readers of the Madewell Risk-Free Jeans guarantee: "Free shipping and returns on all jeans, all the time."

Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans in Azure Wash

I love the Mara Hoffman line at Madewell, and the Feather Cami Underwire Top and bottom are no exception:


Tea Shop Scarf. Madewell has the best scarves, hands down.

Tea Shop Scarf

I haven't visited Madewell recently, but hope to go again soon. Have you checked out their new arrivals? What did you think?

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!


14 comments:

  1. I need new jeans but my waist makes me two sizes bigger than my weird skinny legs so it's always a depressive shop for me. Then again I think it is for most women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try Madewell on your next trip to the US. They have some great jeans!

      Delete
  2. Tabs - I have same issue! I wish you could try Joe Fresh - I have done really well by Joe Fresh which is amazing considering the price!!

    Rose - I need that tea scarf! It is so lovely! The shoes made me laugh out loud - I think my mother had those same shoes in '68!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, WMM! :) Such is fashion - old is new again...

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I really like the Silk-Front Tee. I saw it in the retail store yesterday, I just wish that Madewell would offer it in another color. I also love the Starry sweater--it's adorable IRL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, rynetta! Another colour would be nice. Cute sweater!

      Delete
  4. I've been eying the new arrivals online, as well. I love all your pics. The Silk Front tee is especially interesting. I see the site recommends sizing up. I also like the Stitch Mix Sweater and am contemplating the Charade Blazer in blue. I have it in black and wear it often.
    I agree about the scarves. The tea theme one is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maryeb. I am looking forward to trying on the silk tee. Both your picks are cute as well.

      Delete
  5. The mottled sweater really is "something else", I like this one a lot. They do have some gorgeous scarves. Unfortunately I think I am becoming more sensitive to wool with each passing year. Or maybe it's just the dry winter air right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guessed you might like it, xoxo! :) Calgary is notorious for the dry air and the water there isn't great either.

      Delete
  6. I usually don't like square scarves but as a tea lover I couldn't resist the tea shop.

    Thanks for the reminder about shipping on their jeans. The color on these looks like a good one, I might try them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, tiffany rose! It's hard to resist, isn't it?

      Delete
  7. I went to the store last week and posted a few reviews on my blog yesterday.
    I love both the stripe and mottled sweaters. Madewell has been pumping out some great sweaters this season.
    I tried on the silk front tee and it is pretty thin and slightly see through. Cute print, but not the best execution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the sweater. I got several this winter. Thanks for the heads up on the silk front tee.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.