Tuesday, January 8, 2013

J. Crew Factory - January

I have had these pics since my last trip to the factory store and I figured I should post them, finally. The Factory Classic Crewneck Cardigan in Cashmere in 'heather indigo' and size M. Usually I take size S in sweaters, but M fitted better in this case. The sweater is a very pretty colour in real life and right now it's on sale.

Factory Classic Crewneck Cardigan in Cashmere (similar here, here, here)
Factory Printed Scarf (similar here, here, here)

Same sweater but with the Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton size 2. This is the same print as the scarf and the Ashbury print from the store last year. Like all the other Factory skirts, this one is shorter on me than the other cotton stretch skirts I have from the regular J. Crew store.


Factory Colorblock Cashmere Waffle Sweater size S. Loved the colours and the softness of it. It also looks much better in reality than in the photos. Factory Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool size 2 is shorter than the regular store counterpart and despite the name, it is a wool/viscose mix.

Factory Colorblock Cashmere Waffle Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Factory Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool (similar here, here, here)

Factory Sequin Snowflake Tee size S is also on sale currently. Sorry for the blurry photo.


Other great buys at the factory store right now:


The Factory store is offering an additional 30% off sale items with code GETMORE through January 23.  Ebates for Factory is 3% right now. Did you, or will you get anything from factory? I got the print floral scarf in the top photo on my visit and love it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I do have a soft spot for those snowflake t's and would quite like one in my December wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you want it and I will send it to you. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't been to the store in months and don't visit the website often, but I did this morning. I had a J.Crew striped tee in grey/white that I loved and had to throw away recently. That color combo is not common so it's been hard to find a good alternative, but lo and behold the factory has one that's a good contender. I'm still debating on getting it, but I probably will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the factory cotton tees more sturdy and get more wear out of them. HTH

      Delete
  3. Can I ask: you live in Canada, right? Are there Madewell & JCrew Factory stores in Canada? Cause we don't have them in Toronto... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi julie! No, unfortunately no such stores here. I have to go to Seattle for both.

      Delete
  4. We are in the throws of winter and allI see is your beautiful scarf and floral skirt. Over it. Ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blue Booby! Love your avatar, by the way! I am ready for spring too!

      Delete
  5. I've definitely found myself looking at the factory more often lately. I hope they keep coming out with cute items :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Rose!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.