Thursday, January 10, 2013

Diamond Sweater

I have tried J. Crew's Lambswool Diamond Sweater in the navy/blue/green combo here before, but I decided to go for the one with pink/orange and red diamonds instead. This is one way I plan on wearing it. Another would be with the Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool in 'cabernet.' The skirt is the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool in the Tall size and 'crimson maple' I got at the beginning of the fall season.

Biella High-Heel Loafers (similar here, here, here)

Code STYLEFIND at checkout will get you an additional  30% off sale items through Jan. 20. Ebates will also give you 3% back if placing the order through them.

Many stores have reported an additional 40% off their sale stock.

Did you get anything recently? Please share!

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great Friday, everyone!


 

14 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!!!! I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater. I was wondering if it is itchy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater looks cute with that skirt!

    @WMM: I have the same sweater and didn't find it itchy with a sleeveless tank underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with everybody ... great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those colours against the camel backdrop - and the nude shoes - so fab! Plus you have great pins lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you might like the camel... Thanks very much, Jody! You are too kind!

      Delete
  6. The sweater looks great w/the skirt. Nice combo!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.