Saturday, January 5, 2013

Casual Friday

The Perfect Shirt in Black Watch I wore yesterday was the last purchase of 2012 during the Boxing Week super sale. I wore it as a layer under the Port of Call Sweatshirt I got earlier this year.

J. Crew Port of Call Sweatshirt
J. Crew Frog Clasp Bracelet (similar here, here)(similar necklace)
J. Crew Opaque Tights (similar here, here, here)
Tahari shoes (similar here, here, here)
Face Nail Polish in 'Sandy Shores' (similar here, here, here)

Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you are having a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. (claps hands) You got the shirt, you got the shirt! :D I wore the same sweatshirt today for studying. Have shrunk in length during the last wash/dry, will try hanging after washing this time to see if I can stretch it back out. Cute OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I got a shirt? Love how comfy it feels!

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit Rose, the tartan shirt is a classic and pairs up nicely with the denim skirt. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love a good dark plaid with denim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, I love the black watch with the Port of call sweatshirt!!! Lovely outfit, I need to add some more plaids to me sweat, very nice! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.