Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Anthro - January

I have had these photos for a while now and I was able to finally post them.  Anthro has quite a few knit skirts that caught my attention this year, and the Geotile Knit Pencil Skirt (size S) was among them. I am wearing it quite high on the waist and it falls past the knees on me, at 5'6". This is my usual skirt size at Anthro. The Silvered Cableknit Pullover is much more shiny than it shows in the photos and I liked it quite a bit, but wasn't too fond of the acrylic in it.

 
Geotile Knit Pencil Skirt (more knit skirts here, here, here)

Another knit pencil skirt was the Burnout Lace Pencil Skirt (black motif and size S). It also comes in a green motif, which would be a nice colour for spring. This skirt is the same length as the one above.


AG Stevie Ankle Hearts size 28 are a cute alternative to polka dots I see a lot of this year. This is my usual size in the Stevies.


Button Barge Sweater (size XS) fits large, so size down if you decide to get it. Made of cotton and cashmere, it is extremely soft and I didn't want to take it off.


Other loves at Anthro:

Engagements dress (made from the same fabric as the Burnout Lace Pencil Skirt)

What are your likes at Anthro right now? Please also remember the 30% off sale items with code WOW30.

As always, thanks for reading and hope that you are having a great year so far!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely want to try some more knit pencil skirts this season- especially the long ones (it`s minus 22 and more tonight!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for our chilly winters, aren't they? We had minus 2 deg C here and thought that was nasty.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rose - I M like damn green dress - definitely want to try more, especially if they are flattering AND warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find some you like, WMM!

      Delete
  3. I tried the Mika Ikat shift dress in store last month and really loved it but wanted to hold out until it went on sale. It's now gone from all stores in a 50 miles radius, however, so after getting a gift card to anthro at Christmas, I bit the bullet and ordered. I am eagerly anticipating its arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked up the Button Barge Sweater, love it! Super cute for late winter/early spring. I am a new follower of your blog and love your fashion picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Sarah! The sweater is adorable!

      Delete
  5. very cute - thank you for the reviews!!

    xox P

    ReplyDelete
  6. The burnout pencil skirt looks great, but it may be too long for a shortie like me. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's on the long side, Lisa!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.