Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wool Sweater Dress OOTD

It's wool sweaterdress time, finally, and this is how I am planning on wearing the one I got at the end of the season last winter. You may have seen the dark grape version here before. Initially I got a size M on a popback but it turned out to be too large for me and is up for sale. Excuse the grainy photo. It's almost impossible to take photos during the daytime, unless it's the weekend, and that's when time is in even shorter supply than I would prefer.

J. Crew Wool Sweater Dress

Wool Sweater Dress (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Factory Print Scarf (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Trinket Lane Chain
Madewell Trinket Lane Chain, Memento Letter Charm (similar here, here) &
Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Tights (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Bronson Booties (similar here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (here, here)

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Friday, everyone! 

PS: Check out Pink Peonies' giveaway here. At stake are 5 $100 gift cards for the J. Crew Factory store! Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. classic- I love sweater dresses, especially around now, when you want to feel cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I love sweater dresses in the winter too!

      Delete
  2. Cosy and chic - love it. Also love that scarf tied close around your neck like that...very j'ne se Qua (sorry did I mangle that phrase?)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.