Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Madewell Sidesaddle Riding Jacket OOTD

Madewell's Sidesaddle Riding Jacket has become one of my favourites ever since I got it, so I have worn it a few times already. Initially I had tried on size S since the store didn't have smaller sizes (see photo here). On my last trip I visited the other store where they had plenty of size XS, so I exchanged the S for a XS. The scarf is the Factory version of the Ashbury print scarf from last year and was 40% off in the Factory store a couple of weeks ago.

Madewell Red (II)


Silky Dot Tee  (similar here, here, here)
Minnie Pants (similar here, here, here)
Factory Print Scarf (similar here, here, here)
Booker Booties (similar here, here)

Madewell has surprised us with another sale, this time code LOVEIT will give you 30% off sale items and free shipping. Ebates will pay you back 4%. J. Crew Factory is now offering 40% off everything and free shipping, as well as an additional 20% off on $75+ orders through Dec. 16.
Some likes in Madewell's sale section:

Leather driving gloves (in modern orange)
Camden satchel (IRL photo here)
Mirrorflower dress (IRL photo here)

Will you be shopping either at Madewell or at J. Crew Factory this week? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and have a great rest of the week, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've seen the jacket irl. Well, you kwim, besides the stock pic. It looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit...love the whole look! The colors in that scarf are fab! =)
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.