Saturday, December 22, 2012

J. Crew - December (IV)

The dreaded final sale is back at JC and the website had a large update earlier today. Many popbacks showed up, including this Velvet Tee. The b&m store had lots of pink and navy still in stock. There isn't much of a difference in the 2 sizes, other than the smaller size is a bit tighter across the chest.

Velvet Tee (size 0)                          Velvet Tee (size 2)
(similar here, similar in black, in red, in green, in burgundy, in floral)

Next is the Boy Shirt in Kelly Green Plaid size 4 (my usual size in the plaid shirts). It's a nice, soft, medium weight flannel cotton, currently on sale.


Finally, the Double-Cloth Funnel Coat size 6 and 'authentic red.' I sized up from 4 in this one because it was too narrow in the shoulders for me. It's a beautiful coat and the red is vibrant. The length is mid-knee on me (I am 5'6"). It also comes in 'black,' 'neptune green' and 'camel.' I would probably go for the black one since I already have the Envelope Coat from last year in the 'vibrant flame' colour.

Double-Cloth Funnel Coat (similar here, here, here) 

Code TINSEL will get you 25% off the sale items through Dec. 26, while stores are offering 30% off the entire purchase through Monday, Dec. 24. Good buys in the sale section right now are:

Mila ballet flats (IRL photos here)

Are you shopping final sale? If so, what did you get? Please share!


Here's a song from my all time favourite Christmas music album, which I no longer have, but I see it is still available to buy at Amazon or at CD Universe.


Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.