Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anthropologie - December

Recently I happened to be in the area where Anthro is located and I popped inside for a quick look. The store was quite busy, even though it was late afternoon. There were lots of Christmas decorations around and of course, the seasonal music was on too. A friendly SA let me know as soon as I entered that all sweaters in the store were 30% off, so I checked out a few that looked more interesting to me. The first one is the Gilt Diamond Sweater size S. The colour is a pretty peachy colour and the diamonds are knitted usingh metallic thread. The skirt I paired it with is the Pilcro Dotted Denim Skirt size 27. This appears to be my denim skirt size both at J. Crew and Anthro. I am 5'6" and this skirt is hitting me right above the knee, so it's longer than on the model on the website, which I like.
Gilt Diamond Sweater (similar colour here, here, here)

Next was the Snoa Motocardi size S. This cardi is quite soft due to the cashmere content. It looks nicer in real life than it does on the website. The pattern on it is quite pretty.

 
Snoa Motocardi (more moto cardis here, here, here) 

The Eyelet Circle Sweater size S and 'ivory' is currently on sale. I am wearing size S. I would probably wear this belted:


Bagatelle Buttondown (size 2) is the smaller of my 2 sizes for tops. This top is all rayon, but feels so soft, I thought it was silk when I first grabbed it. I liked the black cuffs and trim on this shirt (the trim hides the buttons). And of course the penguin print makes anyone who sees it smile:

Bagatelle Buttondown  (more critter tops here, here, here)

Lastly, a bit of fun sparkle for the holidays: the Gilded Acacia Top size XS. This is one size smaller than I normally wear at Anthro. The top is a bit sheer, and the back is longer than the front.

Gilded Acacia Top (similar here, here) 
  
Other pretties at Anthro:


Have you been to Anthro lately? What's on your wishlist there? Please share!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Sunday, everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that Snoa cardigan, but I really hate the Canadian prices!! Even the special 30% just feels like a slap in the face compared with the US sale. sigh.

    I have high hopes for the wildflower pencil skirt- did you happen to see it IRL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that cardi a lot too! Unfortunately I haven't noticed the skirt in the store, but that doesn't mean it's not there. I may look more carefully next time.

      Delete
  2. The snoa motocardi is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.