Thursday, November 1, 2012

Madewell Safari Print Downtown Skirt OOTDs

This is the skirt I mentioned in my previous post as well in an older post here. It is the Safari Print Downtown Skirt from Madewell. The skirt measures 21" in length for size S. The cardigan is the Classic Merino Long Cardigan size M. I have tried this in both sizes (small and medium) here. In the end I got the black in medium because I am certain it will shrink a touch in the wash, like the Tippi from last year did. The tee is a very nice material, but it's a bit sheer, so keep that in mind if ordering.

Madewell Safari Print Downtown Skirt OOTD

J. Crew Perfect Fit Boatneck Tee (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (old)(similar here, here, here)
 J. Crew Marissa Crystal Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here)
J. Crew Colorblock Edie Grand (not shown)

Here's a second outfit of the day with the same skirt. My tee is from Ann Taylor, while my jacket is from the Gap. I couldn't find the images for the Polyvore set for those items, so I used as close as I could find.

Safari Print Downtown Skirt OOTD

 Ann Taylor Chiffon Tiered Tee (old)
Safari Print Downtown Skirt
Gap 1969 Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Colorblock Edie Grand (not shown)
  Madewell Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here)

Hope all of you managed to stay safe if you were in any of the areas affected by Sandy. Thank you for reading and have a great Thursday, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I like the scale of print & colors of the skirt. Irl pics are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt. I especially like your outfit with the denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it with the jean jacket, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.