Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Madewell - November

A few more Madewell try-ons before the next round of sales starts, because we all know it will, right? First off, the Fair Isle Sweater size S, or my regular sweater size at Madewell. It seems to be sold out online, but I am certain the stores still have plenty. Just call one and they will be able to see which store has it. The sweater is nice and soft, and the coral is a bit more vivid than it appears on my monitor. The skirt is the Stripe Downtown Skirt size M and you have seen it in a previous post here.

 
Fair Isle Sweater  (similar here, here, here) 

Next is the Lace Estate Tee size S. Sorry for the blurry top photo. The side panels are see-through lace and I liked this top a lot. Fits TTS.

Lace Estate Tee (similar here, here, here) 

The Cropped Lace Blazer. I am wearing size 4 here, my regular jacket size. It would look nicely with a dress as well as with a pair of jeans. Too bad the lace is not visible in the photo, as it is quite pretty.


I like the houndstooth pattern, so I had to try the Houndstooth Sweater-Coat (size S) on as well. It's all wool, quite thick and warm. It didn't feel itchy on me at all either.

 

And lastly for now, the Frankie Pumps in Suede size 8 1/2. These are half a size bigger than my usual shoe size. They fit similarly to the Film Noirs, but they have a much sturdier heel.


What else I'm liking:

Silky dot tee (IRL photos here)

What are you liking at Madewell these days?

As always, thank you for dropping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that fair isle sweater. It looks great on you and the colors are pretty.
    I tried on that houndstooth sweater a few weeks ago and it felt so cozy. I was tempted to get it, but I don't think it would work well in my closet. Maybe if the print was different.
    I also tried on the Frankie pumps some time ago and was pleasantly surprised at how comfy they were. I saw the heel as 4 inches on the website and thought there was no way it would work for me, but it felt good and walkable on my foot. The fuschia/purple suede version is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, fshonmymind! I agree abouth both the houndstooth sweater and they pumps. I didn't see the fuchsia ones in the store last time. Will have o look closer.

      Delete
  2. I am digging the houndstooth sweater coat!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.