Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals at Madewell plus a 25% off sitewide and free shipping on everything with code TREAT definitely got my attention. Lately I have been finding a lot more loves at Madewell, to tell the truth. Among the new items, there is the Mohair Mix Sweater, a mix of wool, mohair and alpaca. Can't wait to try this on!

Mohair Mix Sweater

Madewell has beautiful silk shirts each rollout, and this time around I like the Silk Charmeuse Shirt in Dotdash. It comes in a black version as well, which I would prefer. The design reminds me of my Pebble Dot from J. Crew I got last year.

Silk Charmeuse Shirt in Dotdash

I love the Embellished Lace Top, but need to see how this colour looks against my skin. It's so pretty!

Embellished Lace Top

Since I decided critter sweaters are not really for me, I think a Fox-print Sweatshirt for the weekend will do nicely instead. It's made of french cotton terry, so I am betting it's really soft.

Fox-print Sweatshirt

The Spotted Sweater Leggings (all wool) for the polka dot fans:

Spotted Sweater Leggings

I love silk, so what is more luxurious than a silk pajama set? The Silk Pajama Top in Diamond Stamp comes with the matching pants.

 Silk Pajama Top in Diamond Stamp


Silk Pajama Pants in Diamond Stamp

Right in time for the holiday season, a very simple Sequin Jacket that goes with just about everything.

Sequin Jacket

I jumped to read the Shaggy Vest description and was happy to see it is all lambswool, and only afterwards did I look at the price. Yikes!

Shaggy Vest

Another one that left me lusting, since it reminds me a lot of a bucket bag I had for a long, long time: the Hare + Hart  Bucket Bag.

Hare + Hart  Bucket Bag

There is at least one scarf I like at Madewell each rollout, and this time I liked the Cityblock Storyteller Scarf.


I can't wait to head down south again and try some of these items on! Will you be shopping this sale? If so, what are you getting? Please share!

Wishing all the American friends a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a delicious dinner to get ready for Black Friday.



2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.