Saturday, November 10, 2012

Madewell New Arrivals Picks - November

A couple of days ago new arrivals popped on the Madewell website. As usual, I found lots of likes and loves there. I always find at least a couple (or three) sweaters I like there. One is the Heartstripe Sweater 2 ways. This one is all cotton.


For the large dots fans, the Spotted Snowfall Sweater, also in 2 different colourways.

Spotted Snowfall Sweater (similar here, here, here)

The Neon Snowflake Sweater is all wool and has lively colours in it.

Neon Snowflake Sweater

Plaid Cord Boyshirt in 2 colourways:


I have already seen the Colorblock Sequin Dress  and liked it a lot. Unfortunately, it was really short on me, but a shorter gal would look great in this. I fitted into a size 4 in this one.


Madewell always has some beautiful tees, and this time is no exception. The Silky Dot Tee reminds me of J. Crew's Optic Dot Tee.


For lace and stripes fans, the Lace and Stripes Tank: lace front and striped back. I think I would have preferred a solid back on this.


Last month it was the Sequin Collar Tank, and this time they have a Beaded Collar Tee:

 Beaded Collar Tee (similar here, here)

I have also seen the Cropped Lace Blazer in person is it is as cute as I expected it to be. Take your regular blazer size in this one. Pictures to follow. 

The Camden Tote in Calf Hair for the dot and calf hair fans out there:


As many of this blog readers know, I am partial to the Madewell jewelry. This time I fell for the Ice Skate Pendant Necklace.


Sunset Horizon Scarf is all wool and comes in three different colours:

Sunset Horizon Scarf (similar here, here)

I like a lot more, but I had better stop here. :) 

Madewell is still running the WOOHOO promo until Monday. Get 25% off purchases of $150 or more and free shipping sitewide. Have you already purchased anything? Please share. I will tell you mine in a future post. 

Have a lovely weekend, and thanks again for stopping by!







11 comments:

  1. I love all of your picks. I am really loving Madewell. I ordered the Spotted Snowfall Sweater from a store. I can't wait until it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, rynetta! Hope you like it. I did.

      Delete
  2. Nice picks, the skate charm necklace is adorable. I don't usually wear costume jewelry but darn, it is so cute, I may have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, xoxo! I was surprised to see how well the skate charm was done. And of course I love the acorn I got recently as well.

      Delete
  3. I just love Madewell. Nice picks! I ended up getting a couple pairs of skimmers, the snakeskin print and the brown leather, and I'm trying to resist the lovelock tote until black Friday. If the sheep meadow sweater pops back in my size, I'll jump on that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the sweater in 2 stores this weekend. If you really want it, call one to ship it to you. They'll find it in their inventory. I ended up getting a few things myself this weekend. Unfortunately, not everything was in stores.

      Delete
  4. I'll have to admit when I saw your post, my thoughts were, oh crap, more hearts, polka dots, sequins and lace, oh my. Sigh, will have to check them out. Thanks for the alert. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left out stripes. You have to appreciate that. :) Lots of things to like at Madewell. You'll see.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.