Tuesday, November 20, 2012

J. Crew - November (II)

Finally, I am posting a few more photos of the latest try-ons. The Heartbreaker Sweater size S in both 'dusk navy' and 'lavender burgundy.' The fit is the same as the Tippi sweater, but with longer sleeves. The yarn is viscose 45%/wool 24%/23% nylon/8% rabbit hair. My favourite is the lavender version, as it looks better on me than the light grey.


Lady Day Jacket in Blue Tweed size 4 is similar to the Navy Tweed Jacket seen here. I loved the vivid colour of it. The colour I see on my monitor is closer to the IRL colour than the one in the website photo.


Lady Jacket in Double Serge Wool has been around for a while and is now on super sale. All wool, it has the same cut and fit as the Fanfare Tweed Blazer in Peacock seen here. I am wearing size 4, but I think I would size up one for a proper fit if I chose to button it up.


Trompe l'Oeil Lace Blouse size 2, or my regular top size fits TTS to large, in my opinion. It's a pretty silk with a poly lining. The top looks quite boxy worn over my pants, but if I were to get this I would wear it tucked inside a skirt. I think it would go well with my crimson maple skirt I got earlier this fall.
 

My favourites:

Edie tri-color purse
Lady jacket in corkscrew tweed (IRL photo here)
Collection long-sleeve tee
High-waisted denim pencil skirt in rinse wash
Cashmere tee dress
Cashmere-lined leather gloves
Tipped peacoat (IRL photo here)
Majesty peacoat (IRL photo here)
Perfect shirt in black watch (IRL photo here)


COLOR25 will get you 25% off sitewide at JC through November 25. Will you be shopping this sale? What did you get? Please share!

As always, thank you for stopping and have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for these reviews! I saw the trompe l'oeil blouse today but was not terribly impressed. The colour of the lady day jacket looks great on you. I am tempted by a few things...but to be honest, I am really shopped out at this point and if I do get anything, I must choose carefully from the sale offerings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! I am shopped out as well but I still like to look at clothes! I always have. :)

      Delete
  2. Good share. I think these clothes are very beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deposits.
    http://hotpricecream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.