Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gap - November

Last week I dropped by the local Gap store to check out some of the new arrivals. The Twill Parka  in all three colours were among the new items. I liked the blue one the best. The parka feels quite big for a size S, and the lining adds some bulk. The lining is removable, as is the faux fur trim. 
 
 Twill Parka (similar here, here, here)

I blogged about the Fitted Puffer Vest before (photos here), and I still like it. I am wearing size S.


Several Fitted Boyfriend Flannel Shirts were also new. My favourite colour is the one below called 'pink checks.' Five other colour combos are available. The soft cotton flannel feels really great on.


Gap had quite a few striped dresses in the summer, and for fall there is the Colorblock Shift (size S). It's made of a nice, thick cotton, so if you still like stripes, this is a good one. Size S fits on the large side on me.


A few days ago I also received an e-mail about cashmere at the Gap. I don't recall ever seeing 100% cashmere sweaters at the Gap before, so this was a pleasant surprise. Well priced and with discounts on full price items all the time, these are sure to go fast. The Cashmere Cardigan pictured below comes in four different colours:


Or the Slouchy Cashmere Sweater, which is priced identically and comes in six different colours:


 Striped Cashmere Sweater, in four different stripe combos:

 Striped Cashmere Sweater

And lastly, the Cashmere Drape Cardigan, also in four different colours:

Cashmere Drape Cardigan

What do you think of the new Gap cashmere? Do you own any? Please share!

Don't forget to turn those clocks back and get that extra hour of sleep! Have a great Sunday, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Cashmere: I have 2 hoodies from GAP from years past, they have held up wonderfully. Of course I can't compare them to these but I have my eye on the Drape Cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know how it looks, if you have the chance! I am hoping to see some when I go to Seattle.

      Delete
  2. these look great - thank you for the reviews! i am curious about the gap's cashmere too.

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, phiphi! Can't wait to try them on myself.

      Delete
  3. Oooo I had been in Gap this week and really loved all the sweaters they had in at first glance. But when I took them to try on, I wasn't overly impressed. Ah well, another time. I do love their jeans :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, Tasia! I am hoping the cashmere ones will change my mind.

      Delete
  4. That blue parka is really striking on you! Though it may be big, it looks slouchy cool chic, at least from the picture. I also like the look of the flannel shirts, they are so nice for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great for a chilly morning while walking the pooch, but not sure it would do well in the rain. It is a pretty blue, for sure. Loved the flannel shirt!

      Delete
  5. Gosh I haven't been to Gap in an age...and its everywhere you walk around here. That dress looks great on you and i love that striped sweater, though i keep telling myself not to buy anymore stripes I keep going back to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gap seems everywhere these days. Thanks, Jody! I am keeping away from stripes (for now). :)

      Delete
  6. The Best at the best blog, so I love this site.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.