Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Early Christmas Shopping

Last weekend I noticed the parking lot at the local mall was completely full. People have already started shopping for Christmas presents. It's one part of the holidays I don't like at all simply because I dread crowds. So online shopping is looking much better to me. The only presents I need to get are for 2 girls, aged 3 and 12. That's the easy part. The harder one is to pick what I think the girls would like. They are girls, so they must like pinks, sparkles and jewelry, I'm hoping. So here are my picks:

Factory girls' long-sleeve glitter heart keepsake tee
 (photo courtesy of the JC Factory website)

The Girl's Paillette Hat also comes in a 'heather grey' or 'dark poppy.'

Girls' paillette hat
 (photo courtesy of the JC website)

 The popular Bubble Necklace in a mini version:
 Girls' bubble necklace
  (photo courtesy of the JC website)


And more sequins
Girls' pleated sequin tee
(photo courtesy of the JC website) 


 

 Factory girls' long-sleeve flower purse keepsake tee
 (photo courtesy of the JC Factory website)

 Pink and sequins in the Girls' Sequin FauxWrap Skirt:

 Girls' sequin faux-wrap skirt
 (photo courtesy of the JC website)

The Girls' Jeweled Snowflake Sweatshirt in 'warm ivory.' It also comes in 'kelly green' and 'heather dusk.' 
 Girls' jeweled snowflake sweatshirt
(photo courtesy of the JC website)

J. Crew offers free shipping for kids' items while the factory store has an additional 20% off orders over $100 right now. Have you already, or will you be shopping for the little ones at J. Crew? Please share!

10 comments:

  1. Oh those are all adorable.
    Oh I hate seeing the car parks starting to fill up, it's in at 9.00am, home by 10.30 am or online for me from now on in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Me too - that's when I drive right out.

      Delete
  2. The crewcuts are so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always check them out whenever there is a store nearby, including the factory store.

      Delete
  3. My 3yo and 7yo daughters have the first shirt (sequin heart) and both love it. Nothing itchy about it and it has washed well. Both also like the Factory critter necklaces. My 3yo loves the poodle and ballerina and my 7yo had to have the Eiffel tower necklace. The bubble necklace would be great for a 12yo, I think. A purse or tote would be another great gift or even to use as the gift wrap for the other items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know, Misty Lynn! Yes, I also thought the mini bubble necklace would be great for the older girl too. Now I have to check out the poodle and the ballerina as well. :) Thanks for dropping in! I got a purse for the older one a while back.

      Delete
  4. they are adorable. I always say girls' clothes are much cuter than boys'. I did most of my Christmas shopping online already. So much easier than fighting for parking at the malls. People are so stressed out and rushed doing their Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so very cute, I agree! All decorations are out everywhere already. Christmas music will start anytime now too. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.