Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Wreaths

Since I am too afraid to go to the mall these days, I am resorting to checking stores online for some Christmas decorations. I started looking for wreaths for the front door since I already have a tree I got years ago, and was pleasantly surprised to find so many options.

Glittering Fruit Wreath could double nicely for a Thanksgiving decoration as well. I wish I had seen it sooner.


Bauble Wreath has some of my favourite colours in it:

Bauble Wreath

Bordeaux Door Spray looks like my neighbours' decoration, except theirs has more gold.

Bordeaux Door Spray

Pre-lit Christmas Wreath is simple and I found a similar garland:


Pre-lit Christmas Garland 


Pre-lit Frosted Pine Christmas Wreath is something I could probably easily do myself:


Crate & Barrel has this pretty Glitter Wreath  made with  beads. A pretty bow is all it needs:

Glitter Wreath

The Square Wreath is different looking. I have never seen a square wreath before, but why not?


The Orange Eucalyptus Wreath got my attention because I love the smell of eucalyptus:


Tear Drop Pine Christmas Garland in the classic Christmas colours:

 Tear Drop Pine Christmas Garland

Or how about the Pre-lit Triple Wreath?


I hope to make a decision soon and hang it on my door by next week. 

Are you decorating at Christmas? If so, are you buying, or making your own decorations? Please share!

Hope your week has started well and thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, I always think there's more to choose from on your side of the world. I'll mostly use pine cones and ivy/holly from the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, Tabs! There's always a large selection here. I used to use cones and holly from the garden as well years ago. I had a variegated variety of holly that was gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. They are all beautiful and unique,although some are more traditional than others.

    I personally like the glittery fruit wreath,and my 2nd choice would be the glitter wreath,which seems like the most modern one of the bunch.

    If you are going for a more traditional look,I would choose the tear drop garland.

    Won't lie though,the square wreath of pinecones is my least favorite,only because it seems like it's more for
    Thanksgiving than Christmas.

    Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pics,and good luck picking out a Christmas wreath for your door.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! The glitter one is at the top of my list as well. :)

      Delete
  3. Your welcome Rose.

    Your blog is awesome,and I am happy to hear you have
    picked out your Christmas wreath.:)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.