Friday, October 26, 2012

Madewell - New Arrivals & Sale

It seems like I was just checking new arrivals at Madewell and then the other day I got another notice. A few more pretties to look at, among them the Microdot Cardigan. This one comes in another colourway as well - grey with burgundy dots.

Microdot Cardigan (more dot cardis here, here, here)

Wooly Check Cardigan is all merino wool. This pattern is a classic and can probably be worn for years to come. It's also my sister's favourite.

Wooly Check Cardigan

Tux Boyshirt. Love the contrast the collar and the buttons create:

Tux Boyshirt 

I loved these shoes the moment I laid eyes on them:

 Belle by Sigerson Morrison Felicia Wedges (get them also here or here)

Frankie Pumps in Suede. LOVE the navy ones. They remind me of the Film Noirs, but these have a thicker, sturdier heel.

 Frankie Pump in Suede (similar here, here, here)

Earlier this month I was also admiring the Owl Sweater for a fun, weekend, piece, but it is now wait-listed until mid December. Fortunately I was able to locate one in a store.

Owl Sweater (or get it here)

Today another sale started at Madewell. Code YIPPEE will give you 25% off sale items through next Monday. Since I had a couple of gift cards for my birthday, I also got the Safari Print Downtown Skirt (seen here before) and the Pave Acorn Necklace, also on sale. It looks adorable up close with the sparkly crystals. The top of the acorn also flips open.

 

Other likes in the sale pile:

Shrunken V-neck sweater (IRL photo here)
Artdot blazer (IRL photo here)
Silk dulcet top
Sandstorm fringe boot 

Have you shopped at Madewell lately? What treasures did you find? Please share!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The felicia wedges are gorge - I need to go spy those immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see them on you and in person as well!

      Delete
  2. I sneaked a peek in Madewell last week and tried on the Frankie pumps. I was pretty sure the website said the heel is 4 inches but they actually felt comfortable and completlely walkable (3.5 is my max). Those are on my want list along with several other items (as always).

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.