Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!

As I mentioned in my previous post, one of the items I recently purchased was the Owl Sweater. Based on the measurements provided on the website I got size S. Let's hope it fits. One other thing was the Pave Acorn Necklace. I saw it in the store on my previous trip and kept thinking about it. This is one way I plan to wear these items:

Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Owl Sweater (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Vintage Tweed Pencil Skirt (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Crystal-Edged Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo Leather Bag (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here, and if money was no object here)
Edit: the Pave Acorn Necklace is too long for this sweater, so I will try a shorter chain with it. Here are more photos of the acorn:

 
 
Madewell is still offering 25% off sale items through tomorrow with code YIPPEE. Free shipping applies to order over $100. Also as previously mentioned in my previous post, I got the Safari Print Downtown Skirt, seen here before.


The dress in the same print is also on sale:

Safari-Print Nightbell Dress (similar here)

If you are more daring, the leggings. The sweater in this print is called Wildprint Pullover, and it appears to be sold out on the website. You can, however, get it from Shoppbop site here. I tried this top here before.

Did you shop this sale? What did you get? Please share!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great start of the week, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I love a well a executed navy and black pairing. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! The navy and grey is an unexpected combination- I love it. It's a nice way to sneak in an adorable creature print without looking cutesy! The acorn is wonderful too.

    I keep being drawn to the Madewell site, but it's so hard to order with only the basic sizing information. I wish they offered multiple view images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Sarah. I'm having a lot of fun on the Madewell website lately.

      Delete
  3. That's a really cute Autumnal outfit, would be fab with jeans too and the acorn is so sweet. Both me and my young daughter love owls, they're so universal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, it's more of a casual outfit. Maybe I'll wear it with my denim skirt for casual Fridays.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.