Thursday, October 11, 2012

Banana Republic - October

Recently I popped into Banana Republic to check out what's new. The store was full of grey, yellow, purple, burgundy, black and some white. 


A handful of items caught my attention, among them this Solid Textured Pencil Skirt (size 2) styled with the Soft-Wash Denim Shirt size S. I tried this shirt last year and loved it. I still do. The skirt is a sturdy fabric and fits really well. I liked the side zipper on it


Marilyn Pencil Skirt (size 4) is identical to the Boucle Pencil Skirt from last year (seen here). It is rayon/wool 60/40 and feels just as nicely on. It also comes in black and a dark red called 'garnet.' The sweater is the Houndstooth Slim Sweater size S. This is all cotton and a bit more fitted than the Tippi sweater.


Lastly, the Grey Flannel Skirt size 2. It has welt pockets like J. Crew's Sterling Skirt, except this one has a pleat right down the middle of the front. I was surprised how flattering it looked.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I'm your new Follower! I hope you can visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great picks. i really like the gray flannel skirt.

    xox P

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.