Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Walk in the Park

The Fatigue Jacket I talked about in the previous post has just shipped. That means another week or so before I will see it. I had tried the ones from the Banana Republic and the Gap before (photos here), but I figured they are too short for my needs. I already have a short one I got a couple of years ago from J. Crew that I wore to death. Let's just hope the new one is roomy enough to accommodate a thick sweater or one of my 'tunic' sweater dresses for when the weather gets colder. I will make sure to review it when it arrives.

Fatigue Jacket (similar here, here)

And here's the Polyvore set I created with it:

A Walk in the Park
Dolman Sleeve Sweater Dress (similar here, here, here)
Paisley Wool Scarf (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Leather Hobo (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Cologne (here, here)
Prada Sunglases (similar here, here from Bulgari)
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes (Roast Coffee)(here, here)

J. Crew b&m stores are offering 25% off their sale stock. Have you taken advantage of this deal? Our local store is having a massive purge, it seems. Last night I saw the following skirts on sale (Cdn prices):

Circle Eyelet ($14.99)
Snakeprint ($34.99)
Deck Stripe ($34.99) and many, many others.

Check out also Gigi's blog for a comprehensive list of sale items.

Have a great weekend, everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Oh dear - I need to get a relationship with a VPS in T.O. - I have to stop paying full price for some of these things. The snakeskin is making me weep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WMM, I can recommend a VPS in the Vancouver store, if you would e-mail me.

      Delete
  2. Rose, did you end up picking up anything? I picked up the snakeprint, eyelet, multicolor tweed & polka dot invitation clutch! One too many things, but I couldn't pass on the deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also picked up the eyelet and the multicolor tweed. I already had the snakeprint skirt. Good buys, eh?

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.