Sunday, September 16, 2012

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snake Print

We are enjoying some warm September days right now. Even though the temperatures drop at night, we have had some nice, warm, sunny days. I didn't think I would ever get this, but a lovely JCA gave me her % off and used it for the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snake Print I reviewed here (size 2 & size 4) before. I settled on size 4 because this skirt fits TTS to small.

J. Crew Snake Print Skirt OOTD

 Grand Ruffle Shell (similar here, here, here)
Margate Satchel (similar here, here)
Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick (here, here)

J. Crew is having another sale - code LOVEIT for an additional 30% off sale items through Friday, Sep. 21. Is there anything you must have? Please share.

I have a busy week ahead but still hope to pop in once in a while. Thanks for dropping by and have a great start of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect pairings, I might 'borrow' the idea.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I 'borrowed' part of it from JC myself. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the idea - looks fabulous. I wore this skirt with the chambray shirt and was left guessing other options, but seeing your outfit has spurred me on to try a similar combo - thanks Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, jcrewcrazy! I really 'borrowed' the idea from the website styling.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.