Sunday, September 30, 2012

Minnies & Tortoise Shell

As you may know by now, I am a fan of the Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool. I prefer these in the Tall size as I find them warmer in the winter. You have seen me try the regular length version of the 'cabernet' ones here.

Minnies & Tortoise Shell

Spotted Pictureshow Tee (similar here, here, here)
Cece Patent Ballet Flats in Tortoise Shell (similar here, here
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
Trinket Link Chain & Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)
Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick in Bamboo Pink (here or here)

Have you taken advantage of last week's sale at J. Crew? What did you get? Please share.

Hope you had a restful weekend and that your weeks is off to a good start.





10 comments:

  1. I felt like a wind up toy this weekend, it was 3.30pm on Sunday before I sat down and finished my list, hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what was on the list? Curious minds want to know.

      Delete
  2. Hey Rose,

    I actually got a couple of things:

    very basic black cashmere short sleeve t shirt - don't know why i do not have one, soon I will..

    A tippi cardigan in the grey heather, a tippi sweater in the fuschia (pls let it NOT be neon or back it will go!)

    Will be curious to see how it all is when it comes in!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't have a cashmere tee. You will love it, and am sure you will LOVE the Tippi in the fuchsia colour too.

      Delete
  3. I picked up the Lady Jacket in Berry Pink. I'm not certain how the color will work, but am excited to get my hands on it and try to play around with it! I was good and stopped there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely colour and was thinking about it as well. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. What a great bag, I maybe persuaded to switch out my MJ which doesn't quite fit enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag is already sold out in the store, but you may be able to find one on ebay.

      Delete
  5. p.s. never thought of tall minnies. 30" is exactly my inseam... or 31"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, in the winter they are unreal! ;)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.