Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Madewell New Arrivals - September

Madewell has some new arrivals and I had to check them out, naturally.

Last year I discovered how versatile dresses are to wear at the office, so now I am looking for a couple more. The Daybook Sweaterdress should make a nice addition. I envision wearing this with a belt.
 
Daybook Sweaterdress

For some reason I am drawn to the Graphic Songstress Cardigan. It's a nice change from the stripes and colorblocks I've been seeing in the past year or so. I am not so keen on it after seeing the content label.

Graphic Songstress Cardigan (similar here)

They call it the Pebble SweaterAny larger pattern would be 'giraffe,' I'm sure.  There's a cardigan as well.

Pebble Sweater (similar cardigan here)

The Nightdrive Tank should look nice under a blazer or cardi at work.
 
Nightdrive Tank

Mixdot Sweatshirt in terry cotton. Yes, please!

Mixdot Sweatshirt

A cute, colourful clutch that can be worn as a shoulder bag. Comes in red as well.

Gala Clutch in Suede (similar here)

And of course, the Madewell scarves are the best, as far as I am concerned. Here's the Paisley Hill Scarf:


What else I'm liking at Madewell:


Can't wait to make it to the B&M store to try some of these on. How about you? Anything you liked among the new arrivals? Please share!




12 comments:

  1. I saw the Mixdot Sweatshirt in person. The dots are rubbery, almost like an iron-on transfer. I wanted to buy it, but my fear of cracking dots stopped me. The Graphic Songstress Cardigan is appealing, but I'm with you on the content. It is a good weight, but not a true winter sweater. Maybe on sale both will be a lot more practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought about the dots as well, looking up close at the photo. I will have to decide when I see it in person.

      Delete
  2. Oh Gosh! I love that first scarf! I really love the zig-zag cardigan - it is so lovely....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madewell has the best scarves, hands down! :)

      Delete
  3. The songstress cardigan is lovely in real life and I agree, pebble cardi is more giraffe to me, even at the present scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it on! Giraffe is not one of my favourites, unfortunately.

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I really like the Mixdot Sweatshirt, but it may be too cropped for me. I love both of the scarves!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to post photos when I do end up trying it on, rynetta!

      Delete
  5. Love the mustardness of that top dress, have got to find something in that colour. at my one art class over the summer the teacher said that ochre colour makes every other colour look better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I see that more of a caramel, and that's something I can wear. I look terrible in mustard!

      Delete
  6. I love your Madewell pics Rose, I think I told you this before, if it were not for you I would never have tried Madewell!! Thanks much!
    I wish they were closer to me, I have to drive about an hour to the nearest one, but I did FINALLY get their catalog in the mail this week, such a great catalog. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had one in town as well! I love Madewell too!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.