Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Madewell - New Arrivals Picks

Madewell new arrivals snuck right by me. Last week was a bit hectic, so I didn't have the time to check out a whole lot. The Contrast Cardigan in merino wool comes in 4 colours: 'marled pepper' (shown), 'dark camel,' 'flame' and 'portico green.' I love all of them. Will have to see how they fit. That's if I can get to a store soon.

Contrast Cardigan

Rabbit-Run Cardigan in the 'dusty burgundy' colourway is another favourite, but might be a bit too 'cute' for me:

Rabbit-Run Cardigan

Easygoing Tee In Dot from Ki-Line in both colours also appeal to me. The other colour combo is black/ivory. All my Madewell tees are from Ki-Line and I love them.

Easygoing Tee In Dot

Zigzags seem to be the new stripes, and here's the Easygoing Tee in ZigZag:

Easygoing Tee in ZigZag

The Silk Windowlace Shirtdress might become the next little black dress. It has a pleated skirt, lace inserts and pretty buttons:

Silk Windowlace Shirtdress

The Round-Collar Shiftdress is adorable and it may be too short for me, but on a shorter gal (say 5'4" or shorter) I'm certain it would look lovely:

Round-Collar Shiftdress

Beads and sequin collars seem to be around quite a bit this fall, and here's a sequin one on the Embellished Poet Top:

Embellished Poet Top

Here are more tops with sequin collars:


And just plain sequin collars:


or beaded ones:

Beaded satin collar (Betsey Johnson)
Echo beaded collar (Nordstrom)

The Colorblock Toggle Coat seems like a perfect coat for walks at the beach this winter.


I have a few Madewell pieces of jewelry, and the Pyramid Show Necklace  would be a nice addition to the collection:

Pyramid Show Necklace

One that my sis would like is the  Cat Pendant Necklace. She's a big kitty fan:

Cat Pendant Necklace (similar here, here and my favourite)

I also have a few Madewell scarves and I think they are the best. The  Sheepmeadow Scarf in wool would be a fun one to have:

Sheepmeadow Scarf

For more colour, the Statelines Storyteller Scarf in wool/silk would be my pick:


I have a few more favourites and will try to check them out in the store. What are your picks?

Don't forget the 25% off sale items with code YIPPEE plus free shipping with $100+ orders through tomorrow at midnight.

Have a great day tomorrow and thank you for dropping by my blog!

4 comments:

  1. these are really fun! i'm going to enjoy exploring all of your links!!

    xox P

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitten necklace! And that toggle coat too!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.