Wednesday, September 19, 2012

J. Crew Snake Print Pencil Skirt OOTD (II)

We are lucky to have a sunny, warm September around these parts. Mornings and evenings are a bit chilly, but no one is complaining when daytime temperatures are still in the mid 20s (Celsius). So as long as I can still wear sandals, I am happy. 
J. Crew Snake Print Skirt OOTD (II)

Luxe Tux Tissue Tee (similar here, here, here)
Wide Braided Belt (similar here, here, here)
Drapey Wool Mackenzie Jacket (similar here, here, here)
Exhibitor Tote (similar here, here, here)

You have seen the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snake Print in previous posts here and here. Looking at the photos in the second link, I realized that the pattern on the back of the skirt I received is different. I like mine better.


I just love the feel of this fabric (82% wool/18% silk) and hope to see more skirts like it at J. Crew. Do you own the snake print skirt? How do you like it?

Our local store is having a 25% off ALL sweaters. The online store is still offering 30% off sale items with the code LOVEIT through Friday. 

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a great Thursday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love that color w/the skirt. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I stole JC's idea for colours. They have a similar tone tee paired with that skirt in the catalog. Oops!.. styling guide. ;)

      Delete
  2. I am with Gigi - that is an inspired combination!

    I have not worn mine yet - plan to dig it out and start wearing it next week - you have inspired me to get organized and do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third the lovely tones you've put together, no sandals, loafers or ballerinas here now, it's cold, wet and miserable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, T.! It will be like that in a week or so here too, so I will be saying good-bye to sandals.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.